Lee & Nevaleen Selmat Endowed Scholarship
All applications are due to Oklahoma FCCLA postmarked by May 15.
Nominations sent after the May 15 postmark deadline will not be considered.
The $500 award will be presented to a current Family and Consumer Sciences teacher. The teacher will show how they
integrate FCCLA into the FACS curriculum.
Applicants will be judged based on their integration of FCCLA into FACS course work, as well as increase awareness of
FCCLA’s relationship to Family and Consumer Sciences Education.
Award monies will be used for classroom supplies.
Use only the space provided for the nominee information.
Additional information will not be considered in the award selection, except for letters of recommendation, lesson
plans and handouts used in the integration programs.
Maximum points that may be awarded by judges are indicated in parenthesis after each criterion:
1. Active affiliated FCCLA chapter (15)
2. Examples of how monies will be used to integrate FCCLA into FACS coursework (25)
3. Presentations and efforts to share techniques with other FACS teachers and advisers (20)
4. Public relations efforts to increase awareness of FACS and FCCLA (10)
5. Budget (10)
6. Three letters of recommendation (15)
7. Overall presentation of application (5)
This award is made possible with funds from the Lee & Nevaleen Selmat Endowed Scholarship.
Send all applications to:
Attn: Integration of FCCLA Award
1500 W. Seventh Ave.
Stillwater, OK 74074
Fax (405) 743-6809